COSTA Rural Community Development Support Service (DAERA RCDSS)
Upcoming Training & Information Workshops For People & Groups in Dungannon & South Tyrone area of Mid Ulster District - Your Group can also request a Workshop specifically -
1. "Running On-line Meetings & AGM" - (Helpful guidance for the current Covid-19 situation). 2. "Charity Annual Returns Workshop" - (Helpful guidance for the Charity Commission registration process - practical support also available for applications).
3. "Charity Registration Information Workshop" - (Helpful guidance on the Charity Commission registration process - practical support also available for applications).
4. “Preparing for Sustainability” Workshop - Available to groups on request. (Helpful guidance for groups and halls aiming for greater future sustainability).
5. “Introduction to Social Economy & Preparing to Tender” Workshop – Available to groups on request. (For groups new to the public tendering process and how to start preparing for Tendering.
6. Social Economy & Sustainability (ideal for groups to think about / plan for sustainability)
7. Good Ltd Company & Director Governance (particularly suitable for Directors & Ltd Companies)