COSTA Rural Community Development Support Service (DARD RCDSS)
Upcoming Training & Information Workshops For People & Groups in Dungannon & South Tyrone area of Mid Ulster District
1. "Charity Annual Returns Workshop" - held bi-monthly at COSTA. (Helpful guidance for the Charity Commission registration process - practical support also available for applications).
2. "Charity Registration Information Workshop" - held on bi-monthly / on request at COSTA. (Helpful guidance on the Charity Commission registration process - practical support also available for applications).
3. “Preparing for Sustainability” Workshop - Available to groups on request. (Helpful guidance for groups and halls aiming for greater future sustainability).
4. “Introduction to Social Economy & Preparing to Tender” Workshop – Available to groups on request. (For groups new to the public tendering process and how to start preparing for Tendering.
5. Social Economy & Sustainability (ideal for groups to think about / plan for sustainability)
6. Good Company & Director Governance (particularly suitable for Directors & Ltd Companies)