A Quick Whiz Around Zoom – short practical guide to using Zoom NEW - dates TBC very soon! Reopening Your Community Facility - A Practical Guide Coming again in the New Year – dates TBC!
To join a Webinar via Zoom on your lap top / tablet / desk top or smart phone – click on the relevant Workshop link above at the scheduled time. You must have Zoom downloaded onto your device in advance. All Workshops are free and open to all interested participants. Workshops can also be requested specifically for your own Group / organisation. If you group requires any training or capacity building please contact us any time. See below for a fuller list of the types of Workshops on offer. We can also develop or facilitate other training needs. Bespoke & other Sessions can also be offered – Contact COSTA any time! Contact COSTA if your group would like any training / capacity building COSTA: Tel: 028 855 56880 or email: email@example.com ______________________
1. 'Planning & Running On-line Meetings & AGMs' - (Helpful guidance for the current Covid-19 situation). 2. 'Re-opening Your Community Facility - A Practical Guide' - (Practical guidance for Halls in Covid-19).
3. 'Ltd Company Director Responsibilities During Covid-19' - (Legal Requirements for Company Directors during Covid-19).
4. 'Charity Annual Returns Workshop' - (Helpful guidance to prepare for and complete the Charity Commission Annual Returns process) - practical support also available for completing returns.
5. 'Charity Registration Information Workshop' - (Helpful guidance on the Charity Commission registration process) - practical support also available for registration applications.
6. 'Good Ltd Company & Director Governance' (Updates and suitable for (new) Directors & Ltd Companies)
7. 'Committee Skills & Roles' (particularly suitable for newer / grass roots groups / new Committees)
8. 'Preparing for Sustainability' Workshop - Available to groups on request. (Helpful guidance for groups and halls aiming for greater future sustainability).
9. 'Introduction to Social Economy & Preparing to Tender' Workshop – Available to groups on request. (For groups new to the public tendering process and how to start preparing for Tendering.
10. 'Social Economy & Sustainability' (ideal for groups to think about / plan for sustainability)
11. 'Human Rights & Human Rights Act' (suitable for any groups / organisation)
12. 'Diversity Inclusion & Anti-Racism' (suitable for any groups / organisation)
13. 'Equality, Inclusion & Good / Community Relations' (suitable for any groups / organisation)
14. 'Child Protection & Vulnerable Adults' (important for all groups / organisations) Via CST
15. 'Charity Legislation Update' (important for all groups / organisations)